Monday, February 4, 2013

It FUNDRAISING time!!

The second payment for the home study is due next week,  then shortly after that will come the I800A fees.  Then after that is approved, the dossier fees will be due.  Have not looked that far ahead so I don't know how much that fee is.  All together this adoption will cost $25,000.  I'm taking it one step at a time.  I have no doubt in my mind that God will provide for us every step of the process.  We need help though! 

A couple weeks ago I started making fancy scarves and have sold 4 of them so far!!!  Yay!  Here are the pictures of those scarves.  If anyone wants to buy one to help with this adoption we are asking for a $20 donation.  Thanks to my friend Patti for helping me make these and sell them.  Also I have to say that Stella (the 8 year old) is an amazing salesperson :-)!

  There are many others available or we can quickly make a color of your choice as long as we can find the yarn!

The next items that I have have been donated by my dear friend MJ.  She graciously donated all these things in an effort to bring Z home!  100% of the proceeds on these will go towards the adoption.  Not sure what to price them, so for these we are asking for simply a donation.  Basically, you can use the chip in button on the side, email me or send me a FB message to let me what you want and how much you are willing to donate.  I will ship within the US, but please keep that in mind when donating.  It shouldn't cost that much to ship.  Knitted items do not weigh very much.  If you are local feel free to donate and I will do my best to meet up with you. 

Here are the following items that are available.  Thanks once again to MJ for helping out!
 
Toddler slippers.  Guessing a size 3 or 4.
 
Knitted dish cloths- Many colors available!!
 
Winter scarves... Perfect for the weather these days!
Model not included... LOL!
 
Lastly, the next things that were donated were from my mom!  She is so excited to bring her little grandchild home.  She made 2 baby afghans and one adult afghan.  I'm not sure how much these are worth.  Does anyone have any idea?  I know a whole bunch of time went into them.  I'm not sure if we should do an auction on these or if anyone has any ideas.  I'm just putting the picture of them and if we have interest we will go from there.
 
 
This is laying on a queen size bed for size reference!

 
Two white baby afghans- so cute!
 
Thats what I have so far.  You can email me at hanstella9@yahoo.com, respond to this blog, or to my facebook if you are interested in helping to donate funds to bring this little guy home. 
 
I will update as things sell. 
 
Also we will be starting a collection of pop cans for all you locals around here who want to give that way.  Just let us know and we can arrange pickup.  My kids love feeding the machine at Meijer so this will be a fun way to get them involved in our fundraising efforts. 
 
Thanks for reading. 
 
We did send in our first round of FBI fingerprints today.  Please pray for an extremely fast process time.  This usually takes 5 to 8 weeks.  It would be really awesome if the time was much shorter than this.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment